Air Rotary Drilling (#833)
Each drilling method works better than others under certain circumstances and requires specific equipment to achieve maximum productivity, including air rotary drilling. This webinar will address what conditions are best for this method and some procedures to consider when you encounter soft or crevassed zones.
During this webinar, you will learn how:
- To set up and tear down an air rotary rig safely
- Air rotary drilling equipment works
- This method differs from other methods
- To select proper support equipment and accessories
- To select a bit for maximum production
- To properly maintain hammers
- Potential effects of air rotary drilling can affect nearby property
- Effects of extreme weather play a role using this method.
Mantyla Well Drilling Inc, Lakeland, MN
Thron, an NGWA member since the 1980s, has served on numerous Association committees and taskforces. In addition, he was president in 2015 and is currently a director. Thron has also participated in several panel discussions and seminars as a speaker on DOT-OSHA, safety, air rotary drilling, public education, and other related topics.